Are you inspired to open a lice clinic and develop a professional service in the emerging growth market, treating head lice?
When a child comes home with head lice, it’s an urgent issue. Parents are desperate for a fast and effective solution. Until now, those parents have had to rely on ineffective pesticide-based products or home remedies, and hours upon hours of tedious combing. If they miss one nit, the whole process starts all over.
Open a lice clinic and you’ll be there to provide instant relief in a single, 90-minute treatment, using the only FDA-cleared medical device clinically proven to kill live lice and their eggs through dehydration. In doing so, you will give parents peace of mind so they can go back to what’s most important in their life.
THE LICE MARKET
First in the line of defence is LCI. Our revolutionary head-lice treatment is raising the bar of care around the world. Our patented treatment method sets the standard for head lice treatments.
As a LCI licensee, you, too, can build a profitable business with a premium brand while contributing to the well-being of your community.
Here are the facts:
- 1.78 million children are missing 2.7 million days of school a year with head lice.
- 16% of British parents surveyed said they had caught lice from their children.
- Nearly a third of parents used a chemical treatment with up to 80% of cases being resistant to long-established treatments.
- All sorts of home made remedies have been claimed to have been used including Mayonnaise.
- A third of children under 16 have experienced 3.6 lice infestations in the last year.
THE LCI ADVANTAGE
LCI licensees are so confident in the effectiveness of an AirAllé® treatment that they are able to offer guarantees for their services.
- LCI’s AirAllé® treatment is safe and non-toxic.
- The AirAllé® device kills live lice and 99.2% of their eggs.
- The entire process takes 90 minutes or less.
- Hundreds of thousands of treatments have been delivered with the AirAllé® device at a 99% single-treatment success rate.
- No painstaking nit-picking is required.
- Treatments are guaranteed effective.
- The AirAllé® device is equally effective against pesticide-resistant lice.